Romancing the Balance Sheet By Dr Anil Lamba- Book (Hardcover)
Learn Success Mantras on enhancing your Bottom-line| How to analyze Profit/Loss|Financial Management
Once you enroll, please email your detailed address (with pincode/ zipcode) to email@example.com! Book is shipped within 48 hours. Orders reach you between 5 days to 15 days depending on where in India you are. Orders are shipped for free in India. Overseas Shipping Cost should be paid Separately'.
In this book you will learn that there is no such thing as a non-Finance person. Its a misconception that Finance Management happens in the Finance Department. In fact, it is happening right through the organization.
There is a direct relationship between every action you take and the bottom line of your organization. This book will help you to discover and strengthen that relationship. Understand here what Profit really means. If Balance Sheets mystify you, these lucid truths will give you clarity. Learn the rules of Good Financial Management which will keep you secure. Make the most efficient use of your Working Capital, and understand how an increase in Sales actually impacts your Profit. Learn also the simple secrets of Marginal Costing, Leverage and Fund Flow.
- Step by step, through the paces of what constitutes a profit and loss account and a balance sheet
- Must for every business owner
- Learn at your own pace the MANTRAS of running a profitable business
- Dr. Lamba can make an astute finance manager out of anyone
- Strengthen the relationship between you actions and your organizational output
- Understand the rules and regulations of Good Financial Management
- Learn the MANTRAS of running a profitable business
- Master the steps that constitutes a profit and loss account and a balance sheet
- In-depth knowledge of funds-flow analysis
Written in a simple and easy-to-read style, you will find yourself relaxing and enjoying this book as you become smarter at managing Finance.
- Clear misconceptions regarding Finance Management in the Finance Department
- Improve your bottom-line, by making you discover and unleash your organization’s strengths; avoiding grave mistakes; and understanding how to interpret Profit in real terms
- De-mystify Balance Sheets
- Learn the rules of Good Financial Management which will keep you secure.
- Make the most efficient use of your Working Capital, and
- Make you understand, how an increase in Sales actually impacts your Profit.
- Cover the simple secrets of Marginal Costing, Leverage and Fund Flow.
Note :-The Book is available in hard copy format only, no downloadable version is available
Language of instruction: English